We are excited to let you know that our first earthy dwelling is in the final phase of its crafting and we will be ready to share the joy of living in the forest garden with our guests from 1st April 2017.
Here are some of its salient features:
- A thatched mud hut that is constructed mostly with natural materials like stones, bamboo, wood, grass and mud.
- Overlooking the lush green cardamom plantation and shaded by alder, chestnut, wild olive trees.
- Beside a gurgling brook that rushes past a banana grove and cardamom fields.
- Thatched roof made up of a mix of Siru (Imperata Cylindrica) and Citunya (Cymbopogon) grass blades.
- A well equipped traditional kitchen with wood fired stove.
- 24/7 onsite staff and room service.
- TIEEDI Earthy Dwelling – Rs. 5000/- (Accommodates four people)
- TIEEDI Herb Garden Dwelling – Rs. 1200/- (Accommodates two people)
*A sumptuous breakfast is included in the above rates.
Included with all bookings:
- A guided educational tour in the forest garden to learn about the local flora and fauna and the principles of Permaculture.
- Option to get your hands and feet muddy whilst working on our terrace gardens.
- A guided morning run/walk past the mountain hamlets and pristine forest trails.
Click here for more pictures of accommodation at TIEEDI forest garden.
Please write to us if you are interested to book a stay in our forest garden. You will receive a booking confirmation call within 24 hours.